Since the year 2000 I have been a Certified Paramedical Aesthetician (Skin Care Specialist) working with Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons in the Fort Lauderdale area. I found my speciality in Acne and working wtih pre-cancerous lesions. In 2003 I opened up my own private practice and achieved outstanding results with clients. I loved taking care of their skin and seeing their confidence build. The first impression people see is your skin. It is your shell. One of the most important ideas that I learned was that your skin being your largest organ, it is there to assist your body not only in regulating its temperature, but to assist your body in the constant process of detoxification. We can tell so much by one’s skin. At that time I also began to study Herbology and began referring a lot of my clients to Eastern Chinese Medicine Doctors.
In 2003 I began to practice the art of yoga. As a child I remember my god father practicing different asanas on my native island of puerto rico. I could remember my great aunt wearing a bandana around her head and practicing thai chi on the balcony overlooking the ocean. It was always so enticing to see these beautiful postures and try to understand the philosphy behind them. You would think they were just breathing and stretching. But there was more….
Yoga Offers Health, Peace, and Happiness for the Body, Mind, and Soul
In Septemeber of 2008, the time arrived for me to take my yoga practice to the next level. I wanted to teach yoga. After much research and thoughtful consideration I found Elizabeth Hoffman. She is an extraordinary instructor and I am very grateful that we have crossed paths. It was the right time and the right teacher for me.
– Owner of Raleigh NC Yoga, LLC.
y Respira Yoga Studio (2009)
– Certified Yoga Teacher 200 hour – Vinyasa certified by Urban Bliss (2008)
– 200 E-RYT with Yoga Alliance (2008-present)
– Reiki 2 Practitioner 2014
– Master Herbalist 2014
– Member of IAYT- International Association of Yoga Therapist
~June 23rd 2016 Graduated from Timberlake Sanctuary with the Inner Life of the Child
-Currently enrolled in The Tempermaments
– Thai Yoga Therapist certified thru the Vedic Conservatory with Mukti Buck (2009)
– Skin Care Specialist – Specializing in Acne, Pre-cancerous lesions, Anti – Aging
– Aromatherapy Oils
– University of South Florida – 4 years, studied Business, Arts- Painting & Sculpting (1996-2000)