Tadasana aka Mountain Pose
Tadasana aka Mountain Pose is such a Grounding pose
Many can easily think, oh this is easy. But have you taken the time to stand still in a mindful way. Paying attention to all your imbalances, mentally and physically.
1. Find hip bones
2. Place feet hip distance apart
3. Line up the following and see if you can draw a straight line
4. Can you draw a straight line down the center of your body in the front?
5. Imagine an invisible stain attached to the top of your head
6. Lift thru:
Belly Button to spine and up
7. Soften jaw
9. Soften Jaw again
10. Most importantly…… Breathe through all of this
Now stand there for about 10 minutes without collapsing and Enjoy!!!